SIVACON S4 is a system of low-voltage switchgears with design verification in accordance to IEC 61439-1/2 standards. These switchgears are used in applications to supply infrastructural, office, utility and industrial buildings, as well as public utility buildings, such as schools and hospitals. The SIVACON S4 system of low-voltage switchgears is characterised by high level of safety of people and equipment.
SIVACON S4 is a modular switchgear. It consists of standard mounting kits that may be selected as required, and many different combinations may be created.
Therefore, the SIVACON S4 switchgear configuration can be optimally adjusted to any requirements of the low-voltage electrical power distribution system.
- safety perfectly designed
- maximum profitability
- benefits from system flexibility
- common base
- all the benefits of integrated protection
- comprehensive testing, secure energy distribution
- individually designed, easily changeable